Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards : As applicable
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the Academy’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in Academy’s account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the Academy will refund the payment after the Academy’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the Academy and the Academy’s decision would be final.
1) Any student who wish to transfer his/her offline centre or branch will have to pay the difference in fees decided by the respective centre.
2) Incase of transfer in delhi centre: it would be only possible to transfer the student in super-50 batch, other batches are not available for tranfer.
1. A student is expected to come for each lecture at least five to ten minutes before the scheduled time. Late comers shall not be allowed.
2. A student has to take all the tests compulsorily as per the schedule. A test or tests, if missed, the question paper(s) of the same shall Not be provided to any student in any circumstances.
3. Maintaining cleanliness is considered to be the moral responsibility of each and every student. A student found littering papers, Pencil trash, foodstuff, etc. shall be penalized.
4. A student has to maintain 100% attendance in lectures. No backup lecture for the missed classes shall be provided to any student under any circumstances.
5. A student enrolled for a specific batch, shall not be allowed to shift to any other batch without prior permission.
6. The use of Air Conditioner is a facility and not a matter of right. Economical use of ACs will be highly appreciated. No student should demand AC remotes or should tamper with the temperature of the AC.
7. Each student is requested to switch off the lights, fans, ACs, etc. when not in use.
8. Each student shall have to either switch off their mobile phones or to keep them on silent mode before entering the class.
9. Usage of mobile phones during the lecture is strictly prohibited.
10. The fees once paid for any course is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
11. The study material(s),if lost, shall be reissued only against payment of additional charges.
12. CHAHAL ACADEMY would not be liable for the loss or damage of valuables (gold, cash, electronic gadgets, vehicles,etc.) brought at the institute by the students.
13. A student paying fees by Installments shall totally be responsible for following the due date of payment. Payment after the due date shall attract additional installment charges as decided by the management.
14. A student found misbehaving or exhibiting outrageous behavior with any staff member(s) of CHAHAL ACADEMY shall be de- registered on the spot and shall not be considered as our student in future.
15. A student must maintain 90% attendance every month to continue attending lectures and availing other facilities and must inform the authorities about any unavoidable leave they must take or any unplanned leave they had to take must be justified later.
16. Not all the Study Material shall be provided in Hard Copy, or in the preferable Language of the Student, some books shall only be Provided in a particular language as per availability and a few sources of materials shall be provided only in soft copy,such as "The Hindu",“monthly magazine”,"Yojana", "Economic Survey"amongst others. Also,these materials shall be provided in parts and not all together, according to part of the fees paid, advice of the Faculties and availability in the Inventory.
Contact Address Head Office
Chahal Academy, Anand, Gujarat,
T9, 3rd Floor Diwaliba Chambers,
Near ICICI Bank & Bhai Kaka Statue,
Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Anand - 388120, Gujarat.
You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
For Any enquiry or details related to IAS/IPS/UPSC coaching or examination submit your details and get a call from one of our expert's team.
Free Online Workshop